Assassin Assassin

This is really cool! I really like the hexagons at the bottom, don't know why but they just seem to give it a cool effect. I think a bit more of a glow around the axes and the yellow parts on the face would give it a nice effect and add to the contrast. the figure itself is drawn pretty well and the only thing that I can really notice is that his left hand looks kind of weird. Overall it's really great!

Reddo - Rain of sorrow Reddo - Rain of sorrow

I love your art style! You made this picture so dynamic, It's like I can hear the rain while looking at it. Also your characters look really good. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! :D

Reddo-kun responds:

Hey thanks. Really glad you like my style and the whole drawing! Expect more to come :)

SpiderWoman SpiderWoman

Nice! It's a really great looking painting! There are really only two things that I can point out that need work:

1. the background seems kind of bland, something brighter or more dynamic could really bring out the rest of the painting.

2. The shine of her hair doesn't really make sense, if anything it would probably be better if the red shine were on the long parts of her hair to the lower right, and the bright white shine were at the top.

Overall, it's a pleasing piece of art, and I really like it. I hope to see more! :D